Beginners course

Beginners Course

Learn the correct names for the parts of a bike

Pre-ride check

Learn about tyre pressure and wheel sizes
Remove and replace your wheels correctly
Remove and replace tyres without causing a puncture
Fit a new inner tube
Mend a puncture
How to break and rejoin a chain correctly
When and why does a chain need changing
Discover how a rear derailleur works


You will also get goody bags at the end of the course.
Course price R190

Monday 17 November 2014

Mountain Biking Changed my life!

Before I discovered the joys of mountain biking I tried jogging for a year.  I hated it and I didn't loose any weight.  I have come down 4 dress sizes!

2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful Viv. You looking really healthy and happy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Bronwyn, I am so fortunate to be able to do this most days.

    ReplyDelete